The LA&M is Open!
Please note the following requirements will be in place for your safety, and for the safety of our staff:
- You must wear a mask when you enter the building, and leave it on for the duration of your visit.
- No more than 25 people will be allowed in the museum at one time, so there may be a short wait during busy times.
- Do not congregate and remain within 6 feet of other individuals who are not part of your group.
- Make use of hand sanitizer provided.
Please note, the last admission is 30 minutes prior to closing.
Thursday: 11am - 7pm (CLAW Free Day, No Admission Fee)
Friday: 11am - 7pm
Saturday: 11am - 5pm
Sunday: 1pm - 5pm
Access to archival collections by appointment.
LA&M is closed on the following 2020 holidays: July 4, November 26, December 24, December 25
The museum is open to patrons 18 years of age and over.
- Admission is $10.00
- Admission for Students, Seniors & Military personnel is $5.00 (ID card required)
- No charge for current members
- Last admission to the exhibits is 30 minutes before closing time
- Group Tours: Please contact us for details
The LA&M's building is only accessible by stairs.
Discount Admission Tickets
Purchasing tickets online:
You can purchase your museum admission tickets online prior to your visit and save $2 off of the regular $10 admission price. Click here to visit our online store
Online ticket purchases will be emailed to you. Present your receipt via your smart phone or a printed copy when you arrive at the Patron Services counter. A valid ID may be required. The museum is open to patrons 18 years of age and over.
Directions to the LA&M
The Leather Archives & Museum is located at 6418 N. Greenview Ave. just two doors north of the corner of Devon Ave. & Greenview Ave. We are next door to the Citgo gas station @ Devon and Greenview. The closest major intersection is Clark St. and Devon Ave. Greenview is two blocks east of Clark St.
For directions click here.
Parking at the LA&M
The LA&M is located in a residential neighborhood with street parking available. During the day, parking is usually available on Greenview Ave. near the entrance to the building. In the evening, parking is usually available on Devon Ave. either east or west of Greenview Ave. Parking on Devon Ave. is metered and payment is required until 9:00pm. Parking is also available in a city lot at the corner of Devon Ave. and Clark St. in front of Clark/Devon Hardware. Parking in this lot is metered and payment is required until 9:00pm. It is a short walk through Schreiber Park to the LA&M via Schreiber Ave. Parking may also be available on Bosworth Ave directly behind the LA&M.