Published Social Media Policy of the Leather Archives & Museum, Inc.
The Leather Archives & Museum [LA&M] has established accounts on social media websites to share information and digital content by and about the LA&M. Websites where the LA&M has established accounts may include, but are not limited to, blogs, image and video sharing sites, bulletin boards, online forums and networks (herein referred to as Social Media Websites). Some Social Media Websites may allow users to post comments or feedback related to the Leather Archives & Museum on Social Media Websites where the LA&M has established an account. The Leather Archives & Museum reserves the right to moderate and/or delete content made on its established Social Media Website accounts that:
- Are in violation of copyright or intellectual property laws
- Contain content deemed to be abusive, defamatory or invasive of another’s privacy
- Contain content which promotes a product, service, entity or cause that has not been approved prior to posting
- Contain hyperlinks to sources unrelated to the post
- Are posted by individuals under the age of 18
Except in cases of obvious spam or content posted by individuals under the age of 18, the Leather Archives & Museum will contact the content provider (in cases where contact information is available) to let them know the content has been edited or removed. In cases of repeat violation of this policy, the Leather Archives & Museum reserves the right to block a user from providing content on its established Social Media Website accounts.